Sacred Sanskrit food prayer studies. Warming spiced chai. Samosa, onion bhaji, and delicious red and white sauce mixed with stories from Europe Tour's early days. Ends on a sweet note with traditional payasam and kheer.
Self-paced | $18 USD
Open to all levels of culinary experience. 30-day access upon enrollment.
Complete in a few hours over the weekend or after work.
Click on the titles to expand/contract
Invocation Prayer to Amma
Welcome to Indian Snacks!
Important Information and Support Emails
1. Pray and Eat - Study the Sanskrit Food Prayer with Br. Ramanandamrita Chaitanya
Food Prayer Handout
2. How to Make Chai with Lavan
3. Interview with Lavan, Europe Tour Kitchen Chef
4. How to Make Punjabi Samosas with Sneha
Punjabi Samosa Recipe
5. Europe Tour's Famous White Sauce with Sneha!
6. Delicious Red Coconut Sauce with Lavan
Red Coconut Sauce Recipe (Red Sauce)
Mint Yogurt Sauce (White Sauce)
7. Europe Tour's Famous Onion Bhaji with Lavan!
Onion Bhaji Recipe
8. Interview with Sneha, Amma Europe
9. Traditional Naipayasam (Kerala Payasam) with Lakshmi, MA Center Chicago
Kerala Payasam Recipe
10. North Indian Kheer Prasad with Madhusmita, MA Center Chicago
Closing Prayers for World Peace
Cherish the smells and tastes you know and love from Amma's World Tour in the comfort of your own home.